15.4.11

Second Leg of Our Trip

April 3
Today we went to the beach.  it was the Indian Ocean.  The water was not freezing.  We played with kelp.  At night we went to a concert called I King.  I didn't really like the music.  There was a lot of Easter candy (thanks Kara and Niko) so I was happy.


April 4
Today we drove to White Lion Lodge.  It is basically little huts and the owner's name is Geri.  We could go on Safari.  When we got there Geri gave us washcloths.  I don't know why.  I really don't know.

 

April 5
Today we went on Safari.  We left in the morning and afternoon too.  We saw a white lion (no picture) and we saw hippos, elephants, thorny plants, wildebeest, giraffe (not a big five), and a cheetah hunting a kudu, Oryx, mongoose, ostrich, and a plant that the bushmen use as poison on their spearheads.  The food was great.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment